SRIJAN extends support to design and implementation of HRD and organizational development, and livelihoods promotion strategies to large state level projects in the field of poverty alleviation and water resource management (such as tanks and watershed). A separate company SRIJAN INFRATECH & DEVELOPMENT SERVICES PVT LTD has been promoted to undertake these tasks. A typical project that we support is multi district, multi block extending to thousands of villages and would normally employ a large number of field teams (50 to 150) each working in a cluster. In fact SRIJAN is credited with the conceptualizing the idea of facilitation teams consisting of educated professionals working directly with the community in a contiguous cluster of villages or panchayats. Idea was first conceived and implemented in DPIP MP, it has spread to Tank project in Karnataka and now to TNEPRP and DPIPs in Rajasthan and Chhatisgarh too.
The HRD/ OD Products developed and being offered by SRIJAN IDS (P) Ltd for various poverty alleviation projects such as DPIPs, are:
For more details, log onto www.sids.co.in
- Recruitment and Selection (R&S) System: A unique methodology developed for identifying the most suitable candidates for community demand driven/ empowerment projects at a scale for district and field teams. Apart from directly recruiting and selection persons for World Bank supported projects in MP, Karnataka and now in Tamil Nadu, We have trained several state governments and national governments in the process of Recruitment & Selection.
- Developing HR Strategy & Systems for Poverty Alleviation Projects at State Level: A strategy to retain and strengthen the teams across various levels of project implementation – from State Project Units to Field Implementation Teams. A comprehensive HR Manual is developed for each of the projects which guides the State team throughout the project period. We have designed and conducted Shared Visioning exercises, team building programmes for such projects.
- Salary Survey design to determine deputation allowance, salary & allowance package for large development projects.
- Capacity Building Strategy & Programme consisting of orientation, identification of the poor, rapport building with community, resource mapping and micro planning. Developed for all the 150 PFTs in Government of MP for the District Poverty Initiatives Project and in Community Managed Tank Rehabilitation Programme for the State Government of Karnataka.
- Quality and sustainability (Q*S) assessment and incentive package for field teams. SRIJAN developed criteria and system for assessing their performance in terms of quality and sustainability. The project will use this to assess performance of and award new contracts to NGOs..